Sunshine State Credit, LLC
The information collected through the Site may include, without limitation:
· Personal Information You Give Us: We receive and store any personal information you enter through our Site or give us in any other way. For example, when you register for an account or apply for credit, we will collect certain information that may include, without limitation, your name, address, Social Security number, telephone number, e-mail address, or other information. We may collect the same information that you give us about any third party beneficiaries, even if such beneficiaries are minors. We use this information to enhance and customize services and features for you, improve our Site, communicate with you, and offer you customized service and products.
· Minors. We follow the federal rules, restrictions, and guidelines of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, under which parents can control what information is gathered online about their children. We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use personally identifiable information about persons under the age of 13.
When do we collect information?
From time to time, the Site collects personal information online, such as when: (i) you register an account with us, apply for a line of credit or for sales financing, or conduct any other e-commerce business with us; (ii) you submit questions or comments to us; or (iii) you voluntarily change your profile information. This information is collected through our Site, through your communication or correspondence with us by e-mail, telephone, or any other form of electronic communication, or when you when you modify your account information in any way. The information you enter might be collected even if you cancel or do not complete the intended use, registration, application, or submission process.
What are “cookies” and how does the Site use them?
Cookies are small pieces of information or data stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive, at a web site’s request. The cookies, web beacons, or other related identification devices used by this Site may gather personal information or non-personal information, and these cookies are used to: (i) remember you when you login to our site; (ii) remember your settings and preferences; (iii) help us understand the size of our audience, traffic, and bandwidth patterns; and (iv) manage Site information and graphics displayed on your computer. If your browser refuses to accept cookies, you may experience browsing difficulties or the inability to log in to your account or apply for products and/or services online. Refusal of cookies may disrupt or disable other features of the Site, such as the security features that automatically terminate your login session if you forget to logout.
How we use the information about you that we collect?
The information that we collect from you is used to provide you with the services, content, and features of the Site. In accordance with our Consumer Privacy Notice, from time to time we may use your information to advertise the products and services of Sunshine and its affiliates, and we may share your information with our business partners and affiliates who provide products and services that may benefit you. In addition, we use information we collect to:
· communicate with you;
· create and maintain accounts and enforce our password policy;
· answer your e-mail;
· send information that you request;
· monitor and counteract any fraudulent activity;
· analyze the statistical use and performance of the Site to provide an enhanced and more personalized interactive online experience for you; and
· solicit additional business to you.
We may disclose information to third parties about your Account or the transfers you make:
· to complete transfers or payments;
· to verify the existence and condition of your account upon the request of a third party, such as a credit bureau or merchant;
· to comply with government agencies or court orders, or as permitted by law; or
· as otherwise provided in other agreements you have with us regarding your accounts or credit lines.
How long do we retain the collected information?
With whom do we share the information the Site receives?
The Site respects the privacy of its guests, customers, users, and other visitors. We may disclose any of your information to: (i) our vendors, employees, and business affiliates for the purpose of operating the Site, providing our credit services, and providing enhanced service and features to you; (ii) our business partners, affiliates, and other third parties who are interested in offering you certain products or services; (iii) authorities or legal counsel when we believe disclosure to be appropriate to comply with any law, regulation, or governmental or law enforcement request, or to comply with a judicial process; and (iv) any other person or entity when we deem such disclosure reasonably necessary to protect our rights or property, our members, employees, officers, or directors. We will make such disclosures only to the extent necessary to serve our purpose.
Certain features and portions of the Site may require account registration and log-in processes for which you will need a user name, password, or other authentication credentials. Any such credentials provided to you may be used by you solely for your individual or internal business use of this Site. Your use of your credentials is governed by our online Terms of Service agreement.
Consent to Transfer
For your safety and security on the Site, we use encryption, flash objects, firewalls, login credentials, data encryption, and other security features. The Site, the data exchanged through the Site, and the data available on the Site are stored on secure servers hosted, operated, and maintained by a reputable third-party hosting service. Other third-party technical professionals are consulted when necessary to provide hosting or maintenance services.
The Site uses one or more security certificates from trusted commercial certificate authorities to encrypt all data transmissions through the Site. However, your external e-mail communications with us are not protected by any digital security, and you should assume that such communications are visible by third-parties.
No transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Although we make reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information once we receive it, we cannot guaranty the security of information you transmit to us. We cannot be, and are not, responsible for the actions of our third-party vendors, or for unauthorized access to information by hackers, or by other unauthorized third-parties.
Your Consent and Changes to this Policy
Last updated: February 28, 2014